You are able to send in as many phones or devices as you like. If you are looking to recycle multiple devices, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following info:
1. The number of devices
2. The condition of the devices (either Working or Broken)
3. The make and model of the devices
Please also see the general guide below as to how we categorise phones as either Working or Broken:
To be considered as a working phone, it should:
- Be able to turn on and off
- Be working normally during day-to-day use
- Have a working screen
- Have a working battery
- Be in a good condition – small scratches and bumps from normal use are fine, but cracks or water damage would be classified as Broken.
Phones are classified as broken or non-working if they:
- Have a cracked or bleeding screen
- Are unable to start up
- Have a broken or damaged speaker, microphone, or aerial.
Once we have this information, we will be able to respond directly to you regarding next steps.